• Big Bob wrote his first article, where he featured Ambrosus! Check it out and learn How Public Expectations Have Ruined Blockchain. “Ambrosus may also be the only supply chain project where masternodes serve real utility beyond passive income.”
• Ambrosus tweeted:
• With 740+ live masternodes, 5-second finality and 5.6m+ entries on Ambrosus native blockchain, $AMB-NET boasts one of the most decentralized and trusted networks in production. Explore the chain with AmberEx v.3.1.0.
• In the recent post, CEO Dr. Stefan Mayer stated:
“Despite an ever-changing regulatory landscape, Ambrosus has decided to remain committed to its original vision of complete decentralization.”
The plan is:
- To adapt to the new regulatory environment without compromising the belief in decentralized networks.
- To support narrowband options that fully comply with existing B2B business processes in order to make it easier for enterprises to utilize AMB-NET.
- To continue to grow the entrepreneurial aspect of the Ambrosus Ecosystem while also increasing the number of masternodes on the network.
• The development roadmap update states the following:
Partnerships and team members
- Cheese: A one-of-a-kind solution designed by Ambrosus to verify the quality and origin of Cheese from pasture to table.
- End-to-End Traceability of Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla: An in-depth breakdown of the Ambrosus industrial project surrounding the supply chain of one of the world’s most precious commodities: Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla.
- Olive Oil: An expert solution for protecting the quality of one of the world’s most historically counterfeited foods: Olive Oil.
- The Pharmaceutical Supply Chain: An industry analysis explaining where Ambrosus fits into the most important trends and changes in the pharmaceutical supply chain.